Frank Morreale is a partner in Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough’s Jacksonville office where he practices with our business litigation team. Frank has been a member of the Florida Bar since 2006 and is admitted in all three federal district courts in Florida.
His current practice involves representing financial institutions, insurance carriers and multi-national corporations in commercial disputes and coverage matters throughout the state. He has active matters as far west as Ft. Walton Beach and as far south as Tavernier.
Frank has been a member of the New York Bar since 1998 and is admitted in three of the four federal district courts in New York. He spent the first five years of his legal career as part of teams dedicated to defending chemical manufacturing companies in personal injury actions in the southeast.
- New York University School of Law, JD
- Stetson University, BBA, Finance, magna cum laude
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Previous Professional Experience:
- Partner of a Jacksonville, Fla., law firm where he worked closely with corporate in-house counsel to anticipate and address a range of issues, including developing processes for non-party discovery responses
- Practiced law for seven years in New York
- Former President, Community Connections of Jacksonville (2011-2013)
- Former Co-Chair, Jacksonville District of Stetson University Alumni Association (2010-2013)
Rate : $$$