Focusing on technology law and outsourcing, Frank A. Pugliese has a broad range of experience representing vendors and customers in a multitude of industries as a result of technology’s prevalence in modern businesses.
Ultimately, Frank is a deal maker, solving his clients’ problems with creative solutions in order to achieve long-lasting positive results. Frank is a regular contributor to Baker Hostetler’s Data Privacy Monitorblog, offering commentary on data privacy and information security topics.
- Represented one of the largest blood centers in the country in outsourcing its IT department, including application development and staff. Led negotiation, drafted documents and advised the client.
- Represented a major cosmetics company in procurement and implementation of a global enterprise resource planning system. Led the negotiation of system development.
- Represented a community health organization in the acquisition of a cloud-based electronic health record system.
- Represented the developer of an interactive application in a dispute with the NFL for use of an application in conjunction with Thursday night football viewing.
- Represented a major New York hospital in an outsourcing agreement for the operation of its data center and maintenance and development of its software applications, and in an inter-entity transition services agreement as part of the hospital’s unwinding of an earlier merger.
- Represented a national commercial property owner in an outsourcing transaction involving call center operations.
- Represented a national telecommunications provider for provision of high-speed internet access for the resort hotels of a major U.S. theme park.
- Represented a short message service (SMS) provider in the creation of customer, reseller and OEM agreement templates.
- Represented a technology firm providing SMS, including assisting the client with the creation of customer, reseller and OEM agreement templates.
Memberships : American Bar Association
Community : Rye Brook Technology and Communications Commission
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 1991
- B.A., New York University, 1988, cum laude
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
Rate : $$$$