Frank R. Schirripa focuses his practice on representing institutional investors predominantly Taft Hartley pension and benefit funds that have been damaged as the result of securities fraud or corporate malfeasance.
Additionally, Mr. Schirripa represents classes of investors, consumers and employees who have been damaged by unfair business practices. Throughout his career, Mr. Schirripa has specialized in handling highly complex multi-party litigation in federal and state courts throughout the United States.
Prior to becoming a partner at the firm, Mr. Schirripa was a Senior Associate at Horowitz, Horowitz & Paradis, where he practiced securities and consumer class action law. Mr. Schirripa began his legal career at Schoengold Sporn Laitman & Lometti, P.C.
Admitted to bar:
- New York
- New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States District Courts for the District of Colorado, New Jersey, the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York, and the Northern District of New York
- State University of New York at Albany, B.S. in Business Administration 1999
- New York Law School, J.D. 2002
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section
- Federal Bar Council
- New York Court Lawyers’ Association
Rate : $$$