A member of the Business Acquisition and Securities practice group, Frank Schuckmann represents domestic and international companies and individuals in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate, distribution networks and a broad range of corporate contracts and arrangements.
The head of the firm’s German desk, he specializes in the representation of German companies in their activities in the U.S., as well as representing U.S. companies as they enter Europe.
His experience includes handling numerous international joint ventures in the manufacturing and alternative energy sectors and assisting clients in establishing and growing domestic and international distribution channels.
He also represents hospitals, surgery centers, physicians and physician groups in transactional matters, as well as related regulator and compliance issues including fraud, abuse and anti-kickback.
- University of Akron School of Law (J.D., 1996)
- University of Akron (M.B.A., 1996)
- University of Akron (B.S., cum laude, 1993)
Bar Admissions : Ohio, Pennsylvania
- American Bar Association, Section of International Law
- Columbus 2020, International Advisory Team (2012 – present)
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Team Ohio (2005)
- Westerville Amateurs Soccer Association, coordinator (2005 – 2013)
- Governor’s Trade Mission to Europe (2005)
Rate : $$$$