Frank J. Stanek has a broad range of experience in civil litigation, covering such matters as medical malpractice, hospital liability, products liability, construction litigation, trucking litigation, premises liability, automobile cases, and various toxic and mass tort claims.
His 18 years of experience in the representation of physicians, hospitals, and other health care providers have provided him with the opportunity to represent care providers in almost all areas of the medical profession.
He has also served as an arbitrator in Pennsylvania UM/UIM arbitrations. Mr. Stanek is also admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, the Middle District of Pennsylvania, the Northern District of West Virginia, the Southern District of West Virginia, and the Supreme Court of the United States of America.
- Defended various companies in toxic tort litigation involving silica, benzene, manganese, and asbestos
- Represented company in negligence matter involving water suppression system
- Represented general contractor in matter regarding construction of commercial building
- Defended numerous physicians and other care providers in professional liability cases filed in Pennsylvania and West Virginia
- Served as an arbitrator in uninsured and underinsured arbitration proceedings
- J.D. Dickinson School of Law
- Emporia State University
- Defense Trial Counsel of West Virginia
- Outstanding Community Service Award, Kiwanis
- Community Service Award, Easter Seal Society of Blair & Bedford Counties
- Past Board Member, Blair County Mental Retardation Services, Inc.
- Past Chairman, Kiwanis/Easter Seal Charity Golf Tournament
- Past Member, Easter Seal Society of Blair & Bedford Counties
- Committee, Invitational Golf Classic, The Foundation of Mon General Hospital
Rate : $$$$