Frank Moya represents and advises residential homebuilders and general contractors in complex construction defect claims. Frank has defended and prosecuted multiple construction defect claims in state court, federal court, and arbitration. He effectively counsels clients toward settlements and successful mediations involving multi-party construction defect claims.
He also defends developers, design professionals, subcontractors, and suppliers against multi-million dollar claims involving breach of contract, indemnity, breach of express and implied warranties, building code violations, payment disputes, delay claims, deceptive and unfair trade practices, and various negligence claims.
- Stetson University College of Law (J.D., 2009)
- Florida State University (B.A., 2004)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Construction Law Section Pro Bono Chair (2014)
- Leadership Institute Class of 2016
- Lake Reflections Homeowners Association
- President (2016-present)
- Treasurer (2015-2016)
- Stetson University College of Law
- Alumni Mentor for Bar Exam Studies (2011-2013)
- Member, Tampa Jesuit High School Alumni Association (2001-present)
Rate : $$$