Frank Floriani is a member of the firm and leads Sullivan Papain’s Product Liability and Complex Litigation department. A highly effective and deeply experienced litigator, Mr. Floriani takes pride in helping clients who are in the midst of challenging and often life-altering circumstances. His efforts have helped those clients recover tens of millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements.
Mr. Floriani’s skills cross a broad legal spectrum, and he has guided an array of litigation matters, including cases involving defectively designed products, professional liability, maritime-related claims, construction site accidents, aviation disasters, railway worker claims, and toxic torts.
His work also has set precedents in New York state – including the landmark Friedman v. State of New York, a seminal case on government liability for accidents stemming from poor roadway design. A second-generation lawyer, Mr. Floriani joined Sullivan Papain in 1979 and has been a member of the firm since 1986.
- Hofstra University School of Law, 1977
- University of Dayton, 1972
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
Community Service : Mediator, U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
Mr. Floriani has been called upon to create course material for a number of the bar’s continuing legal education programs.
Rate : $$$