Frank Trapp practices in the area of general litigation. He has extensive experience in the areas of antitrust, “white-collar criminal defense” (including health care, environmental, bankruptcy, tax and antitrust matters), grand jury investigations, professional malpractice, False Claims Act, and federal and state civil and criminal trial practice.
Mr. Trapp has worked as an attorney with the U.S. Department of Justice, Antitrust Division, in Washington, D.C. and in Atlanta, and with Criminal Division, Fraud Section and as an Assistant U.S. Attorney for the Middle District of Florida.
- University of Mississippi School of Law, J.D., 1972; Phi Delta Phi; Mississippi Law Journal
- University of Mississippi, B.A., 1969 (three year letterman in varsity football)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- The Mississippi Bar
- The Florida Bar
- State Bar of Georgia
- The District of Columbia Bar
- American Bar Association – Litigation and Antitrust Section
Rate : $$$