Frank L. Wilford is a Member in Stoll Keenon Ogden’s Lexington office and has been with the firm since 1985. He is a member of the Real Estate practice as well as the Business Services Banking practices. His practice focuses on transactional real estate, real estate financing and bank branching and financing.
He has extensive experience as lead counsel for banks and developers, including planning, financing and implementing planned unit developments. He has also acted as lead counsel to out-of-state lenders in connection with transactions which include Kentucky real estate.
Frank is a member of the Fayette County, Kentucky and American Bar associations, as well as the International Council of Shopping Centers. He is active within the community, having served for two years on the Board of Directors for the Ronald McDonald House and leading the firm-sponsored builds with Habitat for Humanity and working at The Salvation Army.
He sponsors a team for God’s Pantry team, is on the Executive Committee and the Board of Directors for Whitaker Bank and is Secretary for the Whitaker Bank Corporation of Kentucky. Frank is single with two daughters and enjoys reading, running and weight training in his free time.
- University of Kentucky College of Law 1974, J.D.
- University of Kentucky 1970, B.A.
- Pro Hac Vice: Real estate secured financing for acquisition, development and construction in Tennessee, Indiana, Texas and Florida
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- American Bar Association
- Fayette County Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Ronald McDonald House, former board member
- Habitat for Humanity, volunteer
- God’s Pantry, volunteer
- Salvation Army, volunteer
- Whitaker Bank, Inc., board of directors, executive committee
- Whitaker Bank Corporation of Kentucky, secretary
Rate : $$$$