Frank J. Wright is a skilled bankruptcy attorney, focusing primarily on corporate restructurings and strategic planning, with over 35 years of experience.
He has a comprehensive national practice that is primarily devoted to insolvency, reorganization, mergers and acquisitions, and related areas, including extensive litigation in the bankruptcy court and other federal courts.
Recognized as a top chapter 11 attorney, Frank has been counsel for parties involved in all facets of the bankruptcy process, including debtors, creditors, landlords, creditors’ committees, shareholders and third-party purchasers.
He has represented a number of public companies and a variety of enterprises involved in diverse areas of business, including energy, real estate, transportation, manufacturing, healthcare and telecommunications.
- J.D., Southern Methodist University School of Law (1981)
- B.A., Bob Jones University (1978)
- Texas (1981)
- U.S. District Courts Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth and Sixth Circuits
- Supreme Court for the United States
Professional Affiliations :
- Dallas Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Texas Board of Legal Specialization (Business Bankruptcy Law), 1992 to present
Rate : $$$$