Franklin D.R. Jones Jr. focuses his practice on public finance, sports and entertainment facilities development, project and infrastructure finance, urban development, and local and state governmental matters.
He has public law and municipal finance experience in various areas, including municipal financing, stadium and multi-purpose arena development and financing, and structuring public/private joint ventures.
His public finance practice consists of serving as bond and disclosure counsel for tax exempt financings for cities, counties and several local government corporations. In addition to bond and disclosure counsel engagements, Frank also represents national and regional investment banking firms as underwriters counsel in bond transactions.
Frank has experience representing professional sports franchises and governmental authorities involved in the development, financing, leasing, and operation of stadiums, arenas, and other public assembly facilities and regularly provides counsel to clients involved in these complex public-private transactions.
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center, 1995
- B.A., Rice University, 1984
Professional & Community Involvement:
- Chairman, Gulf Coast Waste Disposal Authority Board of Directors
- Member, National Association of Clean Water Agencies (NACWA) Federal Affairs Committee
- Member, Young Women’s College Preparatory Academy (HISD) Advisory Council
- Member, Houston Bar Association
- Member, National Association of Bond Lawyers
Rate : $$$