C.N. Franklin Reddick III handles mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and public company representations for clients in a broad range of industries, including media, broadcasting, outdoor advertising, apparel, engineering services, food processing, health care, hospitality, gaming and retail.
Frank’s clients are private equity and debt funds and other alternative capital sources, as well as issuers and other corporates. He has represented them in deals related to world-renowned brands, landmark hospitality properties and the entertainment industry, among others.Bringing experience earned over nearly four decades of practice, Frank handles highly technical, sophisticated transactions with composure and creativity.
Frank routinely handles:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Public and private offerings of both equity and debt
- Senior and mezzanine credit facilities
- Corporate governance
- Crisis management representations
- Special board committee engagements.
- Clients are predominantly private equity and debt funds and other alternative capital sources.
- Represents strategic and financial buyers in public and private merger and acquisition (M&A) transactions.
- Also represents issuers and institutional investors in financing transactions.
- Assisted a global lifestyle brand in the restructuring of existing debt facilities relating to the internalization of its digital media and broadcast businesses. In a separate matter, advised the client in the refinancing of its debt from an earlier leveraged buyout, structuring the transaction so that the company securitized its trademark portfolio.
- Represented a private equity fund in connection with a $70 million senior secured debt facility to a New Mexico Indian tribe.
- Advised a private equity fund in connection with a mezzanine loan and preferred stock to fund the renovation of a major Los Angeles hotel.
- Counseled a private equity fund regarding the restructuring of existing debt facilities issued by an agriculture company.
- Served as counsel to a private debt fund in connection with a senior secured credit facility for the construction of a hotel and casino and the subsequent out-of-court restructuring of the facility.
- J.D., University of California, Hastings College of the Law, member of Order of the Coif
- B.A., California State University, San Jose, with high honors, 1977
Rate : $$$$