Franklin M. Rubinstein is an antitrust partner in the Washington, D.C., office. His practice encompasses a wide variety of antitrust matters, including mergers and acquisitions, investigations by the United States Department of Justice and the Federal Trade Commission, litigation, criminal investigations, and counseling on issues such as distribution, monopolization, tying, exclusive dealing, price-fixing, and antitrust compliance.
Franklin has represented a diverse set of clients in the software, computer hardware, pharmaceutical, medical device, gaming, automobile, natural resource, Internet, and media industries. Prior to joining the firm, Franklin was an associate at Fried Frank Harris Shriver & Jacobson.
- J.D., University of Chicago Law School, 2001
- B.A., Swarthmore College, 1997
- Bar of the District of Columbia
- State Bar of Maryland
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
Rate : $$$