Fred Adams has practiced Family Law in Dallas for over 30 years and has extensive experience in all types of family law matters. Listed in Adams is also certified as a mediator and family law arbitrator.
“I have a knack for finding resolution with even the most complex family matters. Developing a partnership with my clients is something I take pride in. My approach is simple; we are in this together and my goal is to help you get the best possible outcome.”
Mr. Adams is a Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, the International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, and a Member of the Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists. Mr. Fred Adams is Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Family Law.
Publications, Seminars and Cases:
- Federal Firearms Law Related to Family Law presented to the Family Law Section of the Dallas Bar Association, June 8, 2011.
- Speaker, Family Law Essentials, Pro Bono Committee of the Family Law Section of the State Bar, 2004 Laredo, 2010 Plainview, 2011 Waco.
- “Civil and Criminal Ramifications of a Family Violence Protective Order”, presented at the Advance Family Seminar, State Bar of Texas, San Antonio, TX, in August 2010.
- 2009 and 2010 Presenter, Texas Academy of Family Law Specialist Trial Institute Planning Committee and Presenter.
- “Child support Workshop: UIFSA, Above Guideline Child Support, Effective Use of Financial Documents, Utilization of Qualified Domestic Relations Orders & Child Support Liens; Enforcement Techniques”, presented at the Advanced Family Law Seminar, August 2009.
- “Characterization of Marital Property”, presented at State Bar Convention, June 25, 2009.
- “The Supreme Court and the Second Amendment: the Impact on Texas Gun Law”, presented via webcast in Austin, TX, August 20, 2008.
- “Enforcing the Property Division”, presented at the Advanced Family Seminar, State Bar of Texas, in Dallas, TX, August 2005.
- “Beyond Contempt – Innovative Enforcement”, presented at the Marriage Dissolution Institute, State Bar of Texas, in Galveston, TX, April 21, 2005.
- Baylor Law School, J.D. (1981)
- UT Austin, B.B.A. (1978)
- Texas Bar (1981)
Rate : $$$