Mr. Fred Hathaway’s practice is focused on domestic and international trademark and copyright counseling, clearance of marks and rights in works, and trademark and copyright prosecution and enforcement. Mr. Hathaway also has significant experience with trademark litigation in federal court and before the TTAB, and with domain name disputes.
- Harvard University, B.A.M.E., 1979
- University of Maine, J.D., 1985
- District of Columbia
- International Trademark Association (INTA), Adjunct Professor Special Interest Group
- American Bar Association, Intellectual Property Law Section
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
Rate : $$$