Fredda Bisman focuses her practice on Municipal Law and land use. Ms. Bisman provides legal services on a project basis to municipalities with in-house legal departments on a variety of matters, including land use, elections, open meetings and public records. She represents individual and corporate clients in their dealings with local governments on real estate and land use matters.
For the past several years, Ms. Bisman has been regularly recognized by Best Lawyers in America, the oldest and highly respected peer review publication in the legal profession for her work in Municipal Law, and was named Phoenix Lawyer of the Year – Municipal Law by the publication in 2015.
- Columbia University, B.A
- Jewish Theological Seminary of America, B.H.L.
- University of Nebraska College of Law, J.D
- Member, Maricopa County Bar Association
- Arizona City Attorneys Association
- Arizona Women’s Lawyers Association
- International Municipal Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$