Freddi Weintraub serves as corporate immigration counsel to clients in a wide range of industries, including a large number of fashion and cosmetics industry companies, universities and teaching hospitals, financial investment and insurance firms, media and management consulting firms, fine and performing arts organizations, as well as individual investors, EB-5, just to name a few.
Freddi provides pro bono immigration representation and assistance to Sanctuary for Families, a NYC-based social service organization that provides crisis intervention, emergency and transitional housing, individual and group counseling, job readiness and mentoring programs to victims of domestic violence.
On an ad-hoc but ongoing basis, she provides pro bono legal services to theater troupes and individuals with specific and compelling needs.
- Represented an international investment management firm that lost hundreds of employees in the 9/11 terrorist event; assisted family members of foreign nationals employees to obtain benefits under the USA Patriot Act
- Assisted numerous designers, creative directors and other senior-level professionals in the fashion and cosmetics industry to obtain “extraordinary ability” classification based on demonstrated expertise and prominence in specialty markets in the U.S. and abroad
- New York Law School | J.D., 1988
- University of Massachusetts | B.A., 1978
Bar Admissions: New York
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
Rate : $$$$