Frederic G. Lemberg is a reputable Arizona lawyer with over 40 years of practicing experience under his belt. He can accurately examine and solve a variety of legal problems and can help clients get the help they need in whatever area of law.
I enjoy helping people get the results they need and deserve. From helping an injured client from a car that crashed through his bedroom wall, to an accident victim hit by a police officer running a red light with no warning, to a near fatality of a tractor trailer crash requiring the jaws of life to escape, I have the experience to help you.
- The American Association of Justice
- The American Bar Association and its Section of Litigation
- he Maricopa County Bar Association
- The State Bar of Arizona–since 1971
- The State Bar of Michigan – inactive status
- United State District Court for the District of Arizona
- The United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Rate : $$$$