Frederick S. Feldman is a senior counsel in the Houston office of Locke Lord LLP where he focuses primarily in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, private equity and capital markets.
Freddy’s practice includes advising private equity funds, their portfolio companies, and other public and private companies in connection with organization, structuring and capitalization transactions, as well as with mergers, acquisitions, dispositions, joint ventures and offerings of equity and debt securities.
Freddy also advises clients in connection with the negotiation of partnership and LLC agreements, SEC reporting and compliance, corporate governance. and U.S. capital markets transactions. In addition, Freddy has represented numerous conflicts committees in connection with the approval of special transactions.
- Represented a private equity fund in its sale of an energy company for approximately $540 million
- Represented an exploration and production MLP in over $1 billion of “drop-down” transactions from its sponsor and the acquisition of approximately $95 million of exploration and production assets from a third party
- Represented the founders of oilfield services company serving petrochemical plants and refineries in $170 million recapitalization and investment by private equity fund, including partial cash out and equity rollover by founders
- Represented the underwriters in a midstream master limited partnership’s issuance of $550 million aggregate principal amount of its 6.50% senior notes due 2025
- Represented an exploration and production company in its $300 million initial public offering
- Represented an exploration and production MLP in numerous public offerings of common units aggregating over $1 billion, and numerous 144A debt offerings and A/B exchanges aggregating over $1 billion
- Represented a midstream MLP in numerous public offerings of common units aggregating over $700 million, multiple 144A debt offerings aggregating $450 million and the public offering of $400 million senior notes
- Represented an exploration and production MLP in connection with its $2 billion credit facility
- Represented several MLP conflicts committees in drop down acquisitions, mergers and IDR elimination transactions
Professional Affiliations :
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Houston Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Houston Young Lawyers Association
- J.D., summa cum laude, American University, Washington College of Law, 2009
- M.P.A., Taxation, The University of Texas at Austin, 2004
- B.B.A., with honor, The University of Texas at Austin, 2004
Admissions : Texas, 2009
Rate : $$$