Frederick R. Folz joined the Stoll Keenon Ogden Evansville office as Counsel to the Firm in 2017, when the firm merged with Bamberger, Foreman, Oswald & Hahn. His legal career in private practice spans more than 40 years and includes experience in several practice groups.
Fred is a certified civil mediator and helps clients arrive at a resolution that’s more balanced and nuanced than a conventional “split the difference” agreement. In civil and business disputes, Fred works diligently to think through all angles, opportunities and risks, to address the needs of both sides.
Fred helps clients form and maintain business organizations, design and implement commercial transactions, and convey and lease real estate. He also drafts the contracts and documents required to support these services. Fred has extensive experience in planning and administering wills, trusts and estates. He carefully designs plans based on the needs of the family.
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law 1976, J.D.
- Vanderbilt University 1973, B.A.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- American Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Evansville Bar Association, member; former board member
- Warrick County Bar Association, member; former vice president
- Brooks Inns of Court, former secretary and treasurer
- Indiana University McKinney School of Law Cale J. Holder Scholarship Committee
- Willard Library, trustee
- Eastminster Presbyterian Church of Evansville, elder
- Evansville Day School, trustee
- Presbytery of Ohio Valley, trustee and president
- Willard Library Foundation, board member
- University of Evansville Theatre Society, former president
- Warrick Humane Society Board of Directors, former member
Rate : $$$