Fredric Taubman has extensive experience in the areas of mergers and acquisitions as well as public and private equity. He is a partner in the Corporate and Securities practice group. Fred is recognized by the South Florida Legal Guide as a “Top Lawyer” in the areas of corporate law and mergers and acquisitions.
Fred represents private and public companies in connection with mergers and acquisitions, private equity offerings, joint venture and other strategic alliances, international business transactions and general corporate planning. He also has significant experience in healthcare transactional work and lending transactions.
- University of Miami (J.D. cum laude) (1995)
- Binghamton University (B.A. History) (1988)
Admissions : Florida~United States (1995)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Florida Bar
Representative Legal Matters:
- Assisted major European manufacturer with acquisition of plastics company.
- Represented major online company in multiple cross-border matters.
- Represented parties in creation of joint venture related to formation of racetrack.
- Counseled European bank in connection with acquisition of broker-dealer.
- Represented India-based company in outbound distribution transaction related to pharmaceuticals.
- Completed multiple physician practice acquisitions for public companies.
Rate : $$$