Austin Stewart advises clients on a variety of complex litigation matters, including product liability defense, insurance, mass tort litigation, and commercial litigation. Austin serves on the national trial counsel team for an industry-leading product manufacturing company.
In addition, he provides counsel to business clients on a variety of issues including corporate structure, intellectual property, and transactions. Austin also advises both individuals and production entities in the television industry on entertainment law.
Austin is actively involved in the programs of the Mississippi Bar. For the last decade, Austin has volunteered his time to High School Mock Trial Competition, serving as an attorney coach, judge, and Chairman of the High School Mock Trial committee. In addition, Austin has also served the Young Lawyers Division of the Mississippi Bar as Chairman of the Seminars and the Lawyer in Every Classroom committees.
Austin also serves as Philanthropy Chairman for the Young Professional Steering Committee of the Madison County Business League & Foundation. Austin is also a member of the Capital Area Bar Association and the Jackson Young Lawyers.
- University of Mississippi School of Law, J.D., 2007
- Mississippi College, B.S., 2004, magna cum laude
Professional Affiliations & Memberships:
- Mississippi Bar Association, High School Mock Trial Committee Chairman (2015); Seminars Committee Chairperson (2016)
- Mississippi Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, Chairman Seminars Committee
- Capital Area Bar Association
- Hattiesburg Area Young Lawyers Association, President (2012); Vice President (2010-11); Secretary/Treasurer (2009-10)
- Madison County Business League & Foundation, Young Professional Steering Committee (2016-2017)
Rate : $$$$