Mr. G. Kevin Fasic has practiced employment and construction law for over 20 years. His practice is primarily management-based, and includes discrimination claims, wage and hour issues, Davis Bacon/Prevailing Wage claims, employment agreements (including restrictive covenant issues and severance agreements), hiring and firing guidance, unemployment claims, and legislative affairs.
He appears frequently before various administrative boards and agencies, as well as private dispute resolution forums. He has experience practicing before all of Delaware’s state and federal trial and appellate courts and has experience with trial and appellate matters in the state and federal courts of New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
Mr. Fasic is certified by the Delaware Superior Court as both a Mediator and as an Arbitrator, and can serve in either capacity for labor/employment and construction law disputes
Mr. Fasic was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 1965, received his B.A. degree from Lehigh University in 1988 and his J.D. degree from the Widener University School of Law in 1995.
He is a former investigator for the Delaware Department of Labor and a frequent speaker on employment and construction law topics for various professional and trade organizations. In addition, he also taught as an adjunct faculty member for Wilmington College.
- Widener University School of Law, J.D., 1995
- Lehigh University, B.A., 1988
- New Jersey
- Federal courts in Delaware, New Jersey, and the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court
- Delaware State Chamber of Commerce’s Board of Governors elected member (2014 – Present)
- Board of Managers of the Small Business Alliance for the Delaware State Chamber of Commerce (2008 – Present, Co-Chair 2016 – 2017)
- Joint Military Affairs Committee member for the Delaware State Chamber of Commerce (2015 – Present)
- Past Co-Chair of the Employer Advocacy and Education Committee for the Delaware State Chamber of Commerce (2004 – 2016)
- Legislative/Legal Affairs Committee member for the Associated Builders and Contractors – Delaware Chapter (2007 – Present)
- Active in legislative affairs for various business groups and trade associations and a frequent advocate for their interests before the Delaware General Assembly and other legislative forums
Rate : $$$