G. Luke Burton focuses his practice on complex-commercial litigation, white-collar criminal defense and appeals. He has litigated cases involving contract disputes, trusts and estates and alleged violations of various federal statutes, including the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and has worked on cases before multiple federal courts of appeals and the United States Supreme Court.
Prior to joining Dinsmore, Luke served as a federal judicial law clerk for Judge Julia S. Gibbons of the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit and prior to that Judge David L. Bunning of the Eastern District of Kentucky.
He received his J.D. from the University of California, Berkeley, School of Law in 2015, where he was a member of the Berkeley Business Law Journal’s Executive Board.
- University of California, Berkeley, School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- University of Kentucky (B.A., 2012)
Bar Admissions : Kentucky, Ohio
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
Rate : $$$$