Mark Phillips is a trial attorney and his litigation practice focuses on product liability cases.
- University of South Carolina School of Law, JD (1986)
- University of the South (Sewanee), BA (1983)
- St. John’s College, Oxford University
- South Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers (February 2009-Present)
- Advocate-level member, American Board of Trial Advocates (January 2004-Present)
- Permanent Member, Fourth Circuit Judicial Conference
- Board of Trustees, University of the South
- Past Board Member, Gibbes Museum of Art
- Development Board Member, Bishop Gadsden Episcopal Retirement Community
- Past Vestryman and Senior Warden, St. Philip’s Episcopal Church
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney G. Mark Phillips & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Construction, Ethics & Professional Responsibility, Product Liability, Premises Liability, Mesothelioma & Asbestos. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
G. Mark Phillips lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are G. Mark Phillips reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on G. Mark Phillips lawyer profile listing.
Spolin Law P.C.
Regan Zambri Long PLLC
Hall Taylor Law Partners
Law Offices of Thomas Stahl
The Law Offices of Steven Kellis
Feifer & Greenberg, LLP
Haug Law Group
Ernst Law Group
Bellotti Law Group, P.C.
Needle | Cuda: Divorce and Family Law