Dr. Gabe Amodeo is an associate in the New York office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where he is a member of the patents and innovations practice. Gabe’s practice focuses on patent prosecution, counseling, and strategy, as well as freedom to operate and due diligence analyses in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries.
During his doctoral studies at Columbia University, Gabe focused on the structural and functional characteristics of a central metabolic regulatory protein. While attending graduate school, Gabe also held a fellowship with Columbia University’s technology transfer office, where he provided patent landscape and market analyses, identified potential licensing partners, and generated marketing materials for early-stage technologies.
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 2016
- Ph.D., Biological Sciences, Columbia University, 2009
- M.Phil., Biological Sciences, Columbia University, 2006
- M.A., Biological Sciences, Columbia University, 2005
- B.A., Molecular and Cell Biology, University of Connecticut, 2003
Cum Laude, Honors Scholar
- State Bar of New York
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Rate : $$$