Gabriel Egli is a litigator and eDiscovery specialist with more than a decade of experience defending pharmaceutical and medical device companies in complex litigation. In these roles, Gabe provides creative and insightful counsel regarding the challenges posed by an ever-changing discovery landscape and exponential data growth.
Gabe focuses his practice on product liability litigation for companies that develop and manufacture lifesaving and life-improving medicines and medical devices. He also has experience litigating other complex matters, including False Claims Act and commercial warranty actions.
Over the course of his career, Gabe has worked on multidistrict litigation and numerous individual matters in state and federal courts across the country for clients including Bayer, Boston Scientific, Covidien, Genentech, Medtronic, Stryker and Takeda.
Gabe has participated in all phases of litigation ranging from fact and expert discovery to dispositive motion practice, trial and appeal. He routinely briefs complex legal issues such as federal preemption of claims against FDA-approved medical devices.
- J.D., Pepperdine University School of Law, 2006
- Certificate of Dispute Resolution, Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution
- Pepperdine Law Review, Literary Citation Editor
- Moot court competitions, London Inns of Court (Middle Temple and Gray’s Inn)
- Willem C. Vis (East) International Commercial Arbitration Moot Court, Hong Kong
- B.A., William Jewell College, 2002 (Institutions & Policy)
- Oxbridge Honors Program, Oxford, England
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- Heart of America Shakespeare Festival, Board of Directors
Rate : $$$