Gabriel Procaccini advises clients on structuring energy projects and purchasing and selling energy assets. Gabe has deep transactional experience in energy marketing, gas processing and fractionation, dedication agreements, netback agreements and pipeline transportation. He handles projects across all phases of the LNG and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) value chain, and crude oil export projects.
- Clients include major U.S. and international producers, midstream companies, international conglomerates, independent commodity trading houses, LNG project developers and liquefaction customers, gas buyers and private equity.
- Advises on major energy transactions, with special emphasis on midstream activities and oil and liquefied natural gas (LNG) export projects.
- Handled 40-plus midstream transactions for multiple producer clients involving assets in Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio, North Dakota and Virginia.
- Represented two Asia-based energy companies in connection with Liquefaction Tolling Agreements at the Freeport LNG facility.
- Led negotiations on multiple gas, crude and products pipeline and terminalling export projects.
- Assisted a leading natural resource company operating in the Caribbean basin with sourcing energy supply and pipeline considerations.
- Advised the world’s largest oil trader on multiple projects, including a sale of a West Texas terminal for more than $750 million.
- Provided legal advice to one of Asia’s largest conglomerates in connection with long-term LPG purchases from the Gulf Coast.
- Worked with a leading U.S. diversified energy product in a $3.4 billion stock and asset acquisition involving Marcellus and Utica Shale properties.
- Advised a leading Canadian exploration and production (E&P) company and Norwegian diversified energy product in a $1.2 billion stock and asset acquisition involving Eagle Ford Shale properties.
- Counseled a publicly traded E&P company in its restructuring and subsequent sale to another publicly traded company for approximately $260 million.
- Provided legal advice to a publicly traded E&P company in the sale of oil and gas assets located in Russia and Kazakhstan involving a British Virgin Islands subsidiary to a Hong Kong-based company.
- Represented a private equity-sponsored E&P company in its sale of Gulf of Mexico assets and stock to a publicly traded E&P company for more than $200 million.
- Worked with a leading diversified energy producer in a $175 million sale of Marcellus and Utica Shale properties.
- Advised a publicly traded power producer in connection with the purchase and sale of power plants throughout the United States.
- Represented one of the world’s largest diversified natural resource companies in the sale of Gulf of Mexico assets.
- Assisted an international, vertically integrated oil company in drilling projects offshore Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana and Sierra Leone.
- Counseled a leading U.S. diversified energy producer in a long-term ethane supply agreement for a proposed ethane cracker in Pennsylvania.
- Assisted a large, Asian-based energy company in connection with a 20-year liquefaction and LNG loading facility on Quintana Island, Texas.
- Member, Association of International Petroleum Negotiators.
- Member, Board of Advisors, Pro-Panamá.
- Member, Houston Bar Association.
- J.D., University of Chicago Law School, 2004
- M.B.A., Loyola University of Maryland, 1994
- B.B.A., Loyola University of Maryland, 1993
Rate : $$$$