Gabriel Coelho defends contractors, design firms, engineers, and other individuals and companies involved in the construction of residential, commercial, health care, utility, and educational facilities in a wide variety of litigation, including high-exposure claims alleging construction defects, equipment failure, and product liability, among others.
He also counsels various commercial entities in state and federal courts, and has extensive experience representing clients in the aviation industry, which include an international carrier, parts manufacturers, and aircraft manufacturers.
Gabe handles each matter from inception through trial, if necessary, and has argued cases at the appellate level as well. His experience also includes litigating transnational matters, representing clients in South America in complex commercial disputes.
- Brazilian-American Chamber of Commerce
- Cuban American Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association: Young Lawyers Division
- Florida Bar Association (FBA)
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2007
- University of Florida, B.A., cum laude, 2004
Rate : $$$