Ms. Gabrielle McKee focuses her practice on counseling, advising, drafting, and administering estate plans, which endeavor to transfer and manage client assets efficiently during life and at death. Ms. McKee likewise counsels individual and corporate trustees, personal representatives, and beneficiaries regarding probate and trust administration, and post-mortem tax and estate planning.
Ms. McKee has worked with a wide range of clients including individuals, unmarried couples, married couples, LGBTQ couples, blended families, and high net worth clients; she is passionate about customizing each plan to meet client goals such as:
- Avoiding estate tax and other tax planning strategies;
- Planning for charitable giving;
- Protecting loved ones;
- Planning for children’s educational goals;
- Protecting and planning for individuals with special needs;
- Premarital planning, including prenuptial agreements;
- Avoiding probate;
- Transfers of wealth over multiple generations;
- Strategies for real estate, life insurance, and retirement planning.
Additionally, Ms. McKee enjoys counseling and advising public charities about securing and retaining tax exempt status, and how to navigate various compliance issues with ever changing Federal and State laws and regulations.
- Duke University, B.A., 2011
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., 2016
- State Bar of Michigan – Probate and Estate Planning Section, Member
- State Bar of Michigan – Taxation and Young Lawyers Sections, Member
- Oakland County Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$