Gail Serota has extensive experience in many aspects of commercial real estate and public/ private (P3) transactions. She has represented governments, developers, and lenders in a wide variety of real property sales, acquisitions, development, financing and leasing.
Her experience includes the purchase and sale of major hotels, office buildings, apartment complexes, and industrial parks. Gail has also handled the leasing of office buildings, stadium and racetrack facilities, as well as the financing of major commercial properties.
- University of Miami School of Law, JD, summa cum laude, 1979
- Princeton University, AB, English, magna cum laude, 1975
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
- Councilmember, Village of Pinecrest, 2004-2008
- Village of Pinecrest Planning Board, 2002-2004
- President, Princeton Club of South Florida
- President, Bet Shira Sisterhood
- Dade County Bar Association
- Florida Association of Woman Lawyers (FAWL)
Rate : $$$