Garrett S. Martin is an associate in the Litigation Practice Group in the Fort Worth office of Haynes and Boone. His practice focuses on representing energy industry clients in all stages of dispute resolution, including litigation, arbitration, and appellate review. Garrett’s representation extends beyond assisting in core oil-and-gas disputes, but also includes advocating in environmental and financial disputes within energy industry.
In addition to his energy litigation practice, Garrett has represented clients in a variety of other complex commercial and tort disputes, including, fiduciary litigation, breach-of-contract disputes, financial litigation, and Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act claims, wrongful death claims.
Professional and Community Activities :
- Chair of Tarrant County Bar Association Environmental Section
- Cliburn 180 Advisory Board Member
- University of Texas Vis Moot Arbitration Team Coach
- J.D., International Commercial Arbitration and Investor-State Arbitration, University of Texas at Austin School of Law, 2014, Editor-in-Chief, Texas International Law Journal; Editor, Texas Journal of Oil, Gas, and Energy Law
- B.A., University of Texas at Austin, 2010, with honors
- Law Clerk/Intern/Extern to the Honorable Justice Debra Lehrmann, 2014-2015
ADMISSIONS : Texas
Rate : $$$