Before joining Adams and Reese, Garrett Zoghby served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Ben H. Brooks, 13th Judicial Circuit Court. Garrett has experience in legal issues involving the Rules of Civil Procedure, Rules of Evidence and Alabama case law.
He assists with all aspects of research, memoranda and trial preparation for litigation in the areas of product and premises liability, commercial dispute resolution and insurance coverage litigation.
- Birmingham School of Law, J.D., 2016, with honors
- University of South Alabama, B.A. Mitchell College of Business, Management Marketing, 2013
Professional Affiliations & Memberships:
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Mobile Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Alabama Defense Lawyer Association
- Mobile Young Lawyer Association
Rate : $$$$