Mr. Gary Barnes has extensive experience in NASD securities arbitration and securities litigation in both state and federal courts throughout the country as well as complex bankruptcy litigation representing both lenders and debtors.
With regard to lenders, he has extensive experience representing both consumer and commercial servicers in a wide variety of litigated forums, including federal and state courts, bankruptcy adversary proceedings, and motion practice in bankruptcy court.
Mr. Barnes also has significant experience with general commercial business litigation including disputes which are real estate based, shareholder/member disputes in closely held corporations, and software licensing.
- Mercer University, J.D., 1981
- Davidson College, A.B., 1977
- Georgia State Bar, 1981
- Court of Appeals State of Georgia, 1981
- Georgia Supreme Court, 1981
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia, 1981, 1987
- U.S. Court of Claims, 1991
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Member – State Bar of Georgia, Sections of Litigation and Bankruptcy
- Member – American Bar Association, Litigation Section
- Member – Atlanta Bar Association
Rate : $$$