Gary Hemphill practices in the areas of admiralty litigation. His practice involves matters in personal injury, cargo, oil and energy, finance and FD&D. Prior to joining Phelps Dunbar, Mr. Hemphill was with the Terriberry, Carroll, & Yancey, L.L.P. law firm in New Orleans.
- Tulane University Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, 1981
- Harvard University, B.A., 1978
ADMISSIONS : Louisiana
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Maritime Law Association of the United States
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel
- Steel Warehouse/Abalone Shipping – Enforceability of Foreign Arbitration Clause in ocean bill of lading.
- Mitsui/Mira M/V – Enforceability of Foreign Forum Selection Clause.
- Texas Eastern Transmission/McMoRan Offshore – Recoverability of economic damages due to damaged offshore pipeline.
Rate : $$$