Gary represents a large number of domestic and foreign clients in a variety of areas, including patent litigation, contentious and non-contentious proceedings before the governmental agencies (International Trade Commission, United States Patent and Trademark Office, and others), due-diligence studies, patent portfolio management and procurement, negotiations/disputes and licensing matters.
The majority of his practice focuses on medical imaging, analysis and therapy technologies, computer software and hardware, imaging technologies, semiconductor manufacturing, wired and wireless communications systems, material science and metallurgy, other electrical and mechanical arts, business methods and designs.
Significant amount of Gary’s practice is leading matters that involve trademark, mergers and acquisitions and copyright issues.
- Faculty Member, Practising Law Institute, Principles of Patent Prosecution
- Member, American Bar Association, Intellectual Property Section
- Member, New York Intellectual Property Association
- JD, St. John’s University School of Law, Dean’s List, 1995
- MS, Electrical Engineering, Polytechnic University, 1992
- BS, Electrical Engineering, Polytechnic University, Dean’s List and Dean’s Recognition, 1989
Rate : $$$$