Asbestos litigation, community exposure cases, FELA railroad injuries, CERCLA claims, class actions, and other toxic tort matters are Gary Anthony Anderson’s main activity at our law firm. He oversees our subrogation department and he represents numerous businesses and municipalities in the BP oil spill claims.
People who are harmed by chemicals in a dangerous environment, people who did nothing wrong and became terminally ill through other people’s behavior, these are the cases we focus on. Gary is one of the dedicated attorneys that know the importance of acting quickly and efficiently in order to help our clients.
His down-to-earth approach is to encourage clients to focus on their own health and well-being while entrusting their lawyer to take care of the legal aspects. Mr. Anderson is also licensed to represent those injured by vaccinations before the United States Court of Federal Claims and to handle pharmaceutical litigation.
- Cumberland School of Law and Samford University, Juris Doctor and Master of Business Administration
- Auburn University, Finance and Business Administration, Undergraduate
- Alabama State Bar, 1984
Memberships & Awards:
- American Association for Justice, 2011-present
- Alabama Association for Justice Emerging Leaders Section, 2012-present
- Birmingham Bar Association Young Lawyers Section, 2012-present
- American Journal of Trial Advocacy – 2009, In re Kavenveama: A Change in Chapter 13 Bankruptcy’s “Applicable Commitment Period”
Rate : $$$