A trial attorney with more than 30 years of experience defending product liability, transportation, workers’ compensation and other personal injury claims, Gary E. Becker has also served as Ohio counsel for a food distribution chain involved in nationwide litigation following a large E-Coli outbreak, and was coordinating counsel for a produce distributor sued in numerous jurisdictions following the largest Hepatitis A outbreak in U.S. history.
He advises transportation providers, and likewise consults with food distributors relative to food safety and foodborne illness issues, deals with the CDC, FDA and various state agencies, and has working relationships with various scientific experts in both fields. He also has extensive experience defending municipal governments and their employees in constitutional law claims.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., 1984)
- Valparaiso University (B.A., 1980)
Bar Admissions : Ohio
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Butler County Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
Rate : $$$