Gary K. Brucker is a partner in the San Diego office of Lewis Brisbois and co-chair of the White Collar Criminal Defense Practice. Whether you are seeking corporate counsel or an experienced trial lawyer, Gary will vigorously yet tactically and efficiently protect your rights.
He has experience handling a wide range of complex commercial, white collar, and employment matters. His depth and breadth of practice allows him to serve as outside general counsel to many of his clients.
Gary’s commercial practice focuses on complex business and real estate disputes and transactions. His experience includes corporate counseling and litigation regarding commercial transactions; sponsorship, dealership, and licensing agreements; business torts; trade secrets; trademarks; false advertising; civil antitrust, Business & Professions Code § 17200, and the Cartwright Act; commercial leases; and nuisances.
Related to Gary’s commercial and white collar practices, his employment practice focuses on employee misconduct, such as bribery, self-dealing, theft of trade secrets, breaches of employment agreements, and employee raiding.
His experience includes counseling on the creation of policies and procedures designed to deter employee misconduct, conducting internal investigations into allegations of misconduct, counseling on employee discipline, prosecuting claims against wrongdoers, and defending claims brought by wrongdoers and whistleblowers.
Related to Gary’s commercial practice is a subspecialty in motor vehicle dealer-franchise law. His experience includes 50-state regulatory compliance, dealer agreements, and dealer relations. He has also defended dozens of administrative protests before state agencies throughout the country on topics such as dealer termination, relocation, discrimination, and changes of ownership.
- University of Michigan Law School, Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2005
- University of California at San Diego, Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, 2002
- State Bar Admissions, California
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- University of Michigan Club of San Diego, Vice President
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Downtown San Diego Partnership
- San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Governors, Association of Business Trial Lawyers (San Diego)
Rate : $$$