For the past 30 years, Gary Rogers has been representing creditors seeking recovery in bankruptcy and in collection proceedings. His clients view him as an invaluable asset to their matters and he has the track record of achievement to prove it.
As a partner in the personal injury litigation department at Fraser Trebilcock, Gary also regularly handles litigation involving serious injury or death.
When Gary is out of the office, you can catch him enjoying outdoor sports and coaching youth sports, especially fishing, and serving as a volunteer with the Mason Optimist Club.
- Wayne State University Law School (J.D., 1978)
- Michigan State University (B.A., magna cum laude, 1975)
Bar & Court Admissions:
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District and Bankruptcy Courts, Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan
- State Bar of Michigan
- All state courts in Michigan
- Saginaw Chippewa Tribal Court
- Ingham County Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association, Western Michigan Chapter
- Michigan Defense Trial Counsel
- Court Appointed Case Evaluator for Ingham, Clinton and Jackson counties.
- Vice President, Vomberg Foundation Scholarship
- Youth Baseball Coach, Mason, MI
- Fishing/Outdoor Activities
- Member, St. James Church of Mason, MI
- Board Member, Mason Optimists Club
- Youth Baseball Umpire
- Former fast pitch softball pitcher
Rate : $$$$