Gary E. Devlin has a broad-based litigation practice representing both plaintiffs and defendants, with particular emphasis in the areas of commercial litigation, consumer litigation, business litigation, residential real estate foreclosure and related loan servicing and lender/borrower disputes, and general liability litigation.
He is experienced handling cases involving premises liability, personal injury, landlord/tenant disputes, property management, construction defect, employment, and subrogation.
Mr. Devlin has represented a range of clients across the United States, from Fortune 500 companies, including insurance companies, to small, privately held companies and individuals. He has handled many cases with multimillion-dollar exposure.
Mr. Devlin joined Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP in February 2005. Previously he was an associate for five years with the Los Angeles firm -Williams, Smyth & Jacks LLP (formerly of Charlston, Revich & Williams LLP).
He also served as a Judicial Extern for the Honorable Lourdes Baird, U.S. District Court, Central District of California. In addition to his other law school achievements, Mr. Devlin participated in moot court and was a recipient of the AmJur Bancroft-Whitney Award.
Professional Affiliations : State Bar of California (2000 – Current)
- J.D., magna cum laude, Pepperdine University School of Law, 2000
- B.A., summa cum laude, Social Science (Criminal Justice), San Francisco State University, 1997
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
Rate : $$$