Gary Fluhrer is a member of the firm’s Real Estate practice and has more than 40 years of experience representing local, national, and international investors and developers doing business in the Northwest. His practice focuses on the development, leasing, financing, acquisition, and disposition of projects, portfolio and multistate acquisitions, and workouts of distressed projects.
He has worked with a variety of developers and investors, including commercial and residential developers, clients in the hospitality, industrial, and healthcare industries. Gary has also worked on loan restructurings in Washington, Oregon, Alaska, Hawaii, Texas, and California.
Gary was recently singled out by the highly regarded Chambers USA legal directory, which annually interviews firm clients. In addition to a top-ranking of Foster Pepper’s Real Estate practice, Chambers noted Gary as “one of the deans of the real estate Bar” with clients describing him as “extremely smart and totally dedicated to client service.”
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law
- B.S., Iowa State University, Aerospace Engineering
BAR ADMISSIONS : Washington
- Cornish College of the Arts, Board of Trustees
- American College of Real Estate Lawyers
- Pacific Real Estate Institute, Past President and Trustee
- American Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- Foster Pepper PLLC, Member, 1979-Present
- The Boeing Company (Seattle, WA), Engineer, 1969-1971
Rate : $$$$