Gary Friedman practices in the area of labor and employment. He is general counsel to the Mississippi Municipal Liability Plan and the Mississippi Drug Testing Consortium. He has assisted public and private employers throughout the state in matters involving labor and employment problems.
- University of Mississippi School of Law, J.D., with distinction, 1982; Articles Editor, Mississippi Law Journal; Phi Delta Phi
- Georgia Institute of Technology, B.S. in Industrial Engineering, 1971
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Mississippi
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- The Mississippi Bar
- Capital Area Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- The Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel
- Representation of private and public employers in all facets of employment-related matters, from counseling and advising to defense of administrative and judicial complaints of discrimination.
- Representation of governmental entities in suits alleging civil rights and constitutional rights violations.
- Litigation including extensive trial experience in both jury trials and bench trials in state and federal court. In this regard, many of the decisions in cases handled by Gary have been published.
Rate : $$$