Gary Edward Slater works at Slater & Truxaw LLP.
Prior Professional Experience:
- Ferrette & Slater, ALC, San Diego (Shareholder, 1989-2005)
- Hinchy, Witte, Wood, Anderson & Hodges, San Diego (Shareholder, 1985-1989; Associate, 1983-1985)
- Member, National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees
- Member, San Diego County Association of Commercial Realtors
- Member, Bankruptcy Forum for the Southern District of California
- Member, State Bar of California, Sections on Real Estate and Bankruptcy Law
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Gary Edward Slater & Slater & Truxaw LLP can handle?
Slater & Truxaw LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Real Estate, Litigation, Bankruptcy. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Slater & Truxaw LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Slater & Truxaw LLP?
Gary Edward Slater lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Gary Edward Slater reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Gary Edward Slater lawyer profile listing.
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates