Gary L. Edwards, shareholder in the Johnson City/Tri-Cities office, concentrates his practice in the areas of litigation, workers’ compensation, labor and employment and general civil litigation in the state and federal courts and agencies for the states of Tennessee, North Carolina and the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Mr. Edwards routinely represents mortgage lenders and servicers, handling matters related to home equity loans, charges of wrongful foreclosure and other issues, and defends them in litigation when necessary.
Mr. Edwards is a member of the Firm’s 24 Hour Motor Carrier Emergency Response Team, a group of attorneys dedicated to providing rapid post-accident intervention and investigation throughout the Firm’s footprint and beyond, whenever and wherever you need us.
- Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D., 1999
- Wake Forest University, B.A., 1996, magna cum laude
- Tennessee, 1999
- North Carolina, 2001
- Commonwealth of Virginia, 2000
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia, 2001
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of North Carolina, 2001
Professional Honors & Activities : Member – Kingsport, Washington County, Tennessee, Virginia, North Carolina and American Bar Associations
Rate : $$$