As an associate in the firm’s labor and employment group, Gary assists clients with traditional labor issues and complex employment matters.
Gary Enis focuses on complex labor and employment litigation involving employment discrimination lawsuits, collective actions, and trade secret and restrictive covenant matters.
Gary also helps employers comply with federal, state and local labor and employment laws by advising on workplace policies and procedures.
In addition, he participates in several of the firm’s pro bono projects.
- Defends corporations in various race, gender, and retaliation lawsuits brought by individual or joint plaintiffs.
- Experience defending employers against unfair labor practice charges filed with the National Labor Relations Board.
- Defends charges before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and comparable state agencies.
- Advises clients on compliance with applicable labor and employment laws.
- Prepares and revises employee handbooks, employee policies and related materials.
- JD, SMU Dedman School of Law, cum laude, Articles Editor, SMU Law Review Association, 2016
- BBA, Texas A&M University, cum laude, 2012
BAR ADMISSIONS : Texas
Rate : $$$