Gary L. Granik is a partner and a member of the Registered Funds Group. His practice focuses on investment adviser and investment company regulation. Gary has acted as both fund counsel and underwriters’ counsel in numerous closed-end and mutual fund products on behalf of leading institutional clients, with particular emphasis on both registered and private alternative investment products.
He also regularly advises private investment vehicles and their managers on investment management and other corporate law issues. Gary represents several domestic and international institutional money managers and has extensive experience in counseling non-U.S. advisers seeking access to the U.S. market.
His work includes counseling funds and asset managers on regulatory compliance matters and the development of structured finance products and derivative instruments utilizing investment company vehicles.
- Columbia University, J.D., 1977
- Dartmouth College, A.B., 1974
Admissions & Qualifications : New York
Court Admissions :
- New York State Supreme Court, Appellate Division, First Judicial Department
- U.S. District Court, New York, Southern District
- U.S. District Court, New York, Eastern District
- U.S. Supreme Court
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- The Association of the Bar of the City of New York
Rate : $$$