Gary H. Tabat is the founding partner of Tabat, Cohen, Blum & Yovino, PC. He has been practicing matrimonial and family law on Long Island and in Manhattan for more than 40 years.
Mr. Tabat is a former adjunct professor at Touro Law School and he frequently lectures on matrimonial and family law issues. He is the author of LexisNexis AnswerGuide: New York Matrimonial Actions, which is used by law school professors.
Widely considered to be one of the best attorneys to handle significant, complex equitable distribution cases on Long Island and in Manhattan, Mr. Tabat was named one of the Ten Leaders in matrimonial and family law. He was awarded the 2012 “Legal Eagle” by LI Pulse Magazine as top Long Island matrimonial attorney.
If you or someone you know needs a Long Island matrimonial or family law attorney, Tabat, Cohen, Blum & Yovino, LLP can help. From our offices in Nassau County and Suffolk County, our attorneys fight for your rights and the best interests of your children.
- Suffolk County Matrimonial Bar Association, Member, Board of Directors and Past President
- Suffolk County Bar Association, Member, Matrimonial Committee
- Nassau County Bar Association, Member, Matrimonial and Family Law Committee
- American Inns of the Court, Member
- J.D., Duquesne University, 1971
- B.A., Rutgers University, 1967
Rate : $$$