Gary D. Holland focuses his practice in the areas of real estate law, commercial transactions, and mineral title examinations.
- Managed multiple large-scale title projects to assist clients with development efforts
- Managed due diligence teams responsible for abstracting mineral title, rendering corresponding mineral title opinions, and curing title defects to assist energy client in meeting a drilling plan
- Performed mineral title examinations and drafted mineral title opinions to assist clients in acquiring property rights
- J.D. Appalachian School of Law
- B.S. University of Kentucky
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Book Award, Virginia Civil Procedure
- Board of Directors, Buchanan County YMCA
Rate : $$$$
What types of cases Attorney Gary Holland & Steptoe & Johnson PLLC can handle?
Steptoe & Johnson PLLC can handle cases related to laws concerning Real Estate, Energy Utilities & Environmental. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Steptoe & Johnson PLLC located?
How much would it cost to hire Steptoe & Johnson PLLC?
Gary Holland lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Gary Holland reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Gary Holland lawyer profile listing.
Dante Law Firm P.A.
Joslyn Law FIrm
Monteverde and Associates PC
Kisling, Nestico & Redick
Michael F. Boland
Pittsburgh Injury Lawyers P.C.
Custody Lawyer Riverside
Talkov Law Corp
Jeremy L. Goldstein & Associates LLC
Wilding & Co Lawyers