Gary D. Knopf represents clients in all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, including the acquisition, financing, disposition and development of office, retail, industrial and mixed-use properties. He also represents both landlords and tenants in commercial leasing and ground lease transactions.
As part of a full range of services, Gary routinely advises national and local developers, office building owners, retailers and restaurant companies, and other landlords and tenants in all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions, predevelopment activities, due diligence, financing and dispositions.
Gary also has an extensive retail and office leasing practice. Gary’s involvement with a wide range of transactions for public and private companies provides him with the necessary market knowledge to offer clients practical guidance through complex transactions.
Representative Matters :
- Represents national quick-service restaurant company in the acquisition and ground leasing of sites throughout the United States.
- Assisted a property owner and developer with the leasing of a 371,000-square-foot Class A office building.
- Represented the owner and developer of an office campus in Dunwoody, Georgia, consisting of 600,000 square feet of office space in Phase I of the project and up to 1,150,000 square feet of office space in Phase II of the project.
Professional and Community Involvement :
- Leadership Buckhead, 2014-2015
- Anti-Defamation League, Glass Leadership Institute, 2013-2014
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2010
- Indiana University, B.S., 2007
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
Rate : $$$